Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lawn Fawn // Joy to the Woods

Hello friends!


Finally! My first post! What better way to get this blog rolling than with a Lawnscaping Challenge post.



For Challenge No. 91, we are to use patterned paper in our project. I decided to use the new Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods stamp set and Violet's ABCs stamp set for my card. These just arrived in the mail. Great timing!






I chose the DCWV Gilded Paper Stack and vellum sheets for the hills and the trees. I love the pretty gold foil!




For the cute fox, I used red patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm paper pad. The rest of the patterned papers came from the Trend Setter 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs.






I really had so much fun on this challenge. Mixing patterns and textures is really up my alley. For those interested to play along, the deadline for submission is on October 15, 2014.

Here's a process video for you. Not the best quality. Newbie problems. Will figure things out soon enough. Hope you enjoy!



Thanks so much for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I especially love the banner you made! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samantha for your kind words. I had so much fun with this challenge!

      Delete
  2. This is so darling! And we are so honored that you chose your first post to play along in our challenge! You're already off to a great start. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the scene you created and that polka dot paper is perfect as a starry night sky!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete