Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fresh Cut Florals

Hey friends! I recently just came across the Runway Inspired Challenge site. Wow. Lots of pretty cards over there! I decided to enter their most recent challenge.


I chose this dress as the inspiration for my first entry. Very pretty and dainty.

 


I love the aesthetic of the transparent stripes on the dress so I had to incorporate that to my card. I used plain white card stock and vellum for this. For the floral gradation, I used the WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals Stamp set and its coordinating dies. I used the same stamp set for the sentiment. For this, I heat embossed it with the American Crafts Zing! Embossing Powder in Metallic Blue.




I had so much fun making this card. I can play with these build-able stamp sets for hours! Hope you enjoyed this card share. Thanks for dropping by!



3 comments:

  1. Such a good way of picking up on the patterns and textures of the dress! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete