Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mama Elephant // Grayscale

Happy Tuesday everyone! This is my second card share for today. I wanted to try something different for this Mama Elephant card. So I used black, white and gray-toned pencils for this. I used acetate for the card base. The sentiment for this card is from a Pink Paislee stamp set a got a while back. I think it's quite fitting. Let me know what you guys think. :)










SUPPLIES:

Mama Elephant Femme Frames Creative Cuts
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes Creative Cuts
Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts
Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Stamp Set
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Clear Acetate
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Textured Parchment Paper

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card linked up to the TAWS DT call and had to come take a closer peek. Love it and all the other cute cards you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words Alanna and thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete